25. The Muscular & Integumentary Systems
Interested in watching lessons on VirtualScienceUniversity? Sign up today!
- The student will interpret the function of systems in organisms (humans) including the muscular and integumentary systems.
- The student will compare the interrelationships of muscular and integumentary systems to each other and to the body as a whole.
Topics Covered Include:
- Identify Muscles of the Body
- Types of Muscular Tissue
- Skeletal Muscles
- Functions/Structure of the Skin
- Cell Types
- Epidermal Appendages
...and much more!