21. The Nervous & Skeletal Systems
Interested in watching lessons on VirtualScienceUniversity? Sign up today!
- The student will interpret the function of systems in organisms (humans) including the nervous and skeletal systems.
- The student will compare the interrelationships of nervous and skeletal systems to each other and to the body as a whole.
Topics Covered Include:
- Indentify Bones of the Skeleton
- The Axial Skeleton
- The Appendicular Skeleton
- Nervous System Terminology
- Neurons Structure & Function
- Neurons Sending Messages