3. Environmental Stewardship & Scientific Analysis
Interested in watching lessons on VirtualScienceUniversity? Sign up today!
- The student will make wise choices in the use and conservation of resources and the disposal or recycling of materials.
- The student will plan and implement investigative procedures including asking questions, formulating testable hypothesis, and selecting equipment and technology
- The student will collect data and make measurements with precision.
- The student will organize, analyze, evaluate, make inferences and predict trends from data
Topics Covered Include:
- The Scientific Method
- Conservation of Resources
- Proper Disposal & Recycling of Materials
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Precision Management
...and much more.