Contact Professor Paul
STAAR Biology Teachers, What Are You Waiting For?
Today in Texas, we have sixty three percent of our students who did not pass last year’s STAAR End of Course Exam in Biology according to the Fall 2012 TEA Summary Report.
The solution to this problem is Virtual Science University (VSU).
The benefits of VSU are:
• VSU is an online biology program accessible 24-7.
• Meets National Science Education Standards and Texas 2010 Biology
• Contains Pre/Post Tests for student evaluation.
• Contains Power Point Slides with all important graphics and information
from the lecture.
• Contains Project Based Learning (PBL) Lab Exercises.
• With VSU, school districts had a 30% increase on Exit Science TAKS
This program has endorsements from Our Lady of the Lake University and ESC Region 20 Science Collaborative.
Right now I would encourage you to subscribe all of your students from your school district who are taking Biology to Virtual Science University. You can use this online program as a STAAR PREP BIOLOGY Boot Camp for the End of Course Exam in Biology. As an experienced Biology Teacher of thirty years, I have presented the material in a way that students can conceptualize biological concepts instead of just memorizing them. What are you waiting for? Your students will thank you later for helping them with this important educational hurdle.
For more information contact our website at www.virtualscienceuniversity.com or 1-877-920-5555